• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 12:10:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 103
Total: 103

The mutiny starts

Started by b125killer, April 26, 2013, 08:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

My first successful spawn  from the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro. They are starting to free swim. 
Scott

Mugwump

Hey Scott.....the vid's marked private.....LOL...pleaseeeeeee..we want to watch too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on April 26, 2013, 08:24:11 AM
Hey Scott.....the vid's marked private.....LOL...pleaseeeeeee..we want to watch too.... ;D

Yes....what Jon said.  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

b125killer

Sorry about that, I didn't know that I had to make it share on youtube to post my own video.
I got home from Jons and Michelle was telling me that she was watching the fry, She seen one of the angels eat the fry. She was freaking out thinking I was going to kill mama for eating the fry, then she spit it back on the slate. She doesn't know anything about the angels, She rarely even looks at the tanks. I was a little surprised she was watching them. I'll get her hooked on them yet.
Scott

Mugwump

That's great.....soon, very soon.....remember to start the bbs at a time that you''l be home to harvest, and get another started..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

The fry are still working on there mutiny. They are keeping mom and dad busy. I never seen a fish swim backwards so fast.
Scott

Mugwump

LOL...more than you thought, huh?.....told ya... ;D ;D ;D ;D...
Jon

b125killer

Mom And Dad just wont give up. Mama had about ten fry in fer mouth before she spit them out. As soon as she spits them out she is off to get more rogue fry. It's seems like a never ending game for the fry. 
Scott

PaulineMi

Those angels are very pretty. Best of luck with the fry.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

And while you were sleeping....they escaped, right?...... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on April 27, 2013, 05:23:24 AM
And while you were sleeping....they escaped, right?...... ;D

Yo.....the suspense is killing me here..... 8).......
Jon

b125killer

thanks Pauline, Most are free swimming. mom and dad are still trying there best to keep them on the slate. they aren't doing a good job at it anymore. there are more fry free swimming than they an handle. It's all so neat to watch. 
Scott

Mugwump

cool, did you start the bbs yet?
Jon

Mugwump

...and got a vid yet??.... ;D
Jon