• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 146
Total: 147

'Wet'days coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n all.... :)

....a nice cup of coffee on another rainy morning......it's hard to roll out of bed when it's dark outside still..... ..I can see a relaxing day happening  |^|.....

..I think we'll roast a chicken later....the place will smell good...MMMmmm  8)...

I do need to move some fish around down stairs, and there will be one trip out to Farm & Fleet....thought that I had extra carbon, and sediment filters...but alas....not....

..well off for more coffee... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. We are in for another great day. Temps in the 70s again. Rain tomorrow.

Lots to do today. It's time to begin packing in earnest. Waiting on a closing date from my builder so I better get my butt in gear. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 05, 2017, 06:51:25 AM
Coffee is great. We are in for another great day. Temps in the 70s again. Rain tomorrow.

Lots to do today. It's time to begin packing in earnest. Waiting on a closing date from my builder so I better get my butt in gear. huh

..the fun begins  huh...I hate moving.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2..... |^|.....fish fed and pulled spawn looks excellent !!....no whities  :D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 05, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

I moved a lot of my fish stuff into storage near the new place. I stopped taking stuff down there when things were at a standstill. Time to start up again. My neighbors have gifted me with a ton of those "sterlite" containers and they surely beat cardboard boxes. mim mim mim 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 05, 2017, 07:48:17 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 05, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

I moved a lot of my fish stuff into storage near the new place. I stopped taking stuff down there when things were at a standstill. Time to start up again. My neighbors have gifted me with a ton of those "sterlite" containers and they surely beat cardboard boxes. mim mim mim

...you bet they do.....most of our swap things are in containers ..... |^|..........best thing is that they stack well too...... |^|
Jon