• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:42:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

Saturday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2017, 05:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a rainy night, and rain the rest of the weekend....much cooler than yesterday's 80deg's...we might see mid 40's  huh

..it'll be tempting to just stay in my loungers all day....not really planning on going out anywhere today....besides, rainy day naps are the best  |^|

for now tho.....I'll just go get another big mug of coffee... ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. Temps getting into the 70s but cloudy skies will prevent them from getting higher. I'll enjoy it while I can.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..rain still falling......good napping weather, but we need to run a quick errand......we're thinking home made soup..corn bread...yada yada.....a perfect day for it too....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson