• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:17:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 182
Total: 182

Uncle Chip is moving to Florida

Started by Charlotte, March 17, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Mom found out today when she went by his shop on my behalf.  He's not selling his house and he's not selling his shop so he can move back if it doesn't work out.  Mom has a feeling that the move is because Chip's wife will get her nursing degree soon and job prospects are better in the Tampa area.

We're not sure when he's leaving but he will have his way with me one more time before he goes.  There isn't anything wrong with me.  Mom just decided that it was time to throw money at me so I could become more nearly perfect.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Charlotte and I wish him well, but I can't see it.  Chip grew up in Ellisville.  His roots are here.  I can't see him being happy in Tampa, but you never know...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Charlotte

Mom and I are of a same mind about most things.  Evaluating the choices that humans make is out of my pay scale.  I leave that stuff to mom.  What I know is that it feels good when Chip lays his hands on me.  God knows, I've given him grief but he still likes me and agrees to work on me.  Mom likes Chip because he's not normal.  If he doesn't like a customer he sends them across the street to BJ. 

BJ does good work.  He called me by name when he got my new heart in which was nice.  Mom and I both still prefer Chip.  Uncle  Chip is not cut from the same mold as most folks huh
Keep on Truckin'