• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:00:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 146
Total: 147

I'm going to hell....

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2013, 08:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I just had my usual big bowl of Wheaties.....then spotted the last piece of chocolate cake sitting there....yep, scarfed it down..... ;D..how's that for a "Breakfast of Champions" ??....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The Champion can have his cake and eat it too.   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

That's ok I had orange chicken and rice for breakfast. It's hard to think of it as breakfast when I get off work early in the morning.
Scott

Ron Sower

I just got up and, Ha!, I'm about ready to eat that last huge piece of carrot cake from Costco!  We'll b going up North to show a house today and I need the energy!  If you read the ridiculously funny collection of Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich, you will remember Lula.  She's always got a lot of appropriate reasons like that for stopping at ''Cluck-In-A-Bucket'' or the donut shop for an ''appropriate'' over the top snack or meal for whatever the situation.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Frank The Plumber

It's warm, there is cold beer, the women there are friendly, the pool tables are level, there is only one guy in charge so no politics, they have an exceptional collection of vintage motor cycles, the music is all good and Jimi is playing nightly, the bars never close, you can eat all of the red meat you want but don't ask what you're eating, there are no yuppies there, no hipsters neither, hipsters are all in limbo, the zombies are confused by them they keep getting studs in their teeth and the taste of all of the ink is driving them even more apacolyptic.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BillT

Mugwump

Cool....I have Bob Richards autograph ...LOL look that one up...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Chocolate cake is good for you.

Bill Cosby says so.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsjr1_bill-cosby-chocolate-cake_shortfilms#.UW8fIaLrxf8

Fast forward to about 4 minutes if you have to
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB