• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

looking for plants

Started by fjr, March 03, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjr

ok folks I got my 55 up and running looking for plants to go in it if anyone is getting ready to trim their plants |^|
yes i'm an addict!you cant have too many tanks!

Ron Sower

I'm just getting my new tank started up and the plants haven't started propagating yet, but when they do I will be looking for people to trade with, so let's keep in touch here.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You're a couple of weeks late.  I pruned all mine a couple of weeks ago. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

There is a guy in Idaho that sells plants sometimes on the Simplydiscus forum. You might shoot him a PM and see if he has anything available. I got some from him last summer, they came in good shape.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?124693-Plant-Packages-Blowout-Special!!!
Dan

LizStreithorst

Everyone on this forum raves about Mark of Excellence.  I saw his plants at a NADA show once.  I was very impressed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 03, 2017, 09:14:04 PM
Everyone on this forum raves about Mark of Excellence.  I saw his plants at a NADA show once.  I was very impressed.

...yup...you can't beat Mark's quality and pricing.....and a real good guy too  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

fjr

thanks everyone, I will check it out. I will also keep my eyes open here to see when members have some plants ready.
yes i'm an addict!you cant have too many tanks!

Mugwump

Quote from: fjr on March 04, 2017, 07:32:41 AM
thanks everyone, I will check it out. I will also keep my eyes open here to see when members have some plants ready.

...use his phone #, or PM on fb....his web site is working yet

https://www.facebook.com/AquariumPlantsCheap/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...howdy folks......nothing for sale from anybody??
Jon

Ron Sower

Hey fjr...I have some rotalas and ludwigias ready to trim and some extra Cyperus helferi? Any of those interest you?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron