• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:15:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

Angel pairs....

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I'll be looking for some future prospects for pairs....I'm not satisfied with the way the older pairs are going......might look around seriously at the GCCA swap coming up.... huh

I miss the pinoys and blue smokies.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 22, 2017, 05:29:28 PM
...I'll be looking for some future prospects for pairs....I'm not satisfied with the way the older pairs are going......might look around seriously at the GCCA swap coming up.... huh

What happened to your Pinoys and Smokeys?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 22, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

...didn't keep the right fry......so I'll be looking for specifically females.....I have a cross from the blue marbles that may carry a smokey...find out soon enough....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 22, 2017, 05:59:34 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 22, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

...didn't keep the right fry......so I'll be looking for specifically females.....I have a cross from the blue marbles that may carry a smokey...find out soon enough....

I know that feeling. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Happens to me all the time.  Don't worry sell them all off, there will be another spawn shortly.  And then the parents stop spawning and the line is gone.  Either that or I save a few and something happens to them and I am out again.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I've done it too.  You kick yourself when you realize what you've done but by then it's too late.

Here lately I'm on a huge roll.  I put my Ghost pair in a 100 with a bunch of Blue Marbles to give them a break.  Dang if their eggs didn't hatch is straight tap without tea.  They'd guarded all those eggs from the starving multitudes until they started to wiggle.  The thought of those kids going free swimming and getting eaten was too much for me so I stuck the eggs and the pair in an empty 65.  Then I saw another ghost pair in 120 pecking on one of Barb's penis's Tubes were down.  I thought, well, why not and moved them and their penis to a 20.

I had a bunch of Plat kids free swim this morning. a large Blue Marble spawn that are about a week free swimming,  and a spawn of Blue Marbles that should start wiggling in a day or two.  I know that this fecundity will not last forever but I'm enjoying it while I can.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Hey keep it up.  As long as you have a place to sell them you are doing great.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..get 'em while they're rolling along well.... |^|
Jon