• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:05:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 137
Total: 138

Bath time...??

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Sassy just had an early morn'n bath.....and she's running around here like a wild idiot.....LOL....Manny/Bandit are hiding.....every time Sassy barks/yipes, Igor chirps...LOL......

... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...and now the semi-dry Sassy just jumped in my lap...... huh.....wonderful......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

This is what you need https://www.showdogstore.com/k-9-ii-dog-blower-dryer-110-volt-2-speeds-2-temperatures-select-from-12-colors/?gclid=CNrix7i-pNICFQ-PaQodiggPxA  I have an extra one from back in the old days when I had employees.  You have no idea how wonderful this dryer is. It's powerful enough to blow a little dog across the room.   Used correctly it not only dries the dog quickly, it "brushes" the coat with warm air and the unwanted undercoat is blown into the air.  Unless you want to vacuum for days on end the job is best done outside.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 22, 2017, 02:05:08 PM
This is what you need https://www.showdogstore.com/k-9-ii-dog-blower-dryer-110-volt-2-speeds-2-temperatures-select-from-12-colors/?gclid=CNrix7i-pNICFQ-PaQodiggPxA  I have an extra one from back in the old days when I had employees.  You have no idea how wonderful this dryer is. It's powerful enough to blow a little dog across the room.   Used correctly it not only dries the dog quickly, it "brushes" the coat with warm air and the unwanted undercoat is blown into the air.  Unless you want to vacuum for days on end the job is best done outside.

...a surprise loud noise we don't need yet....LOL....but we'll try the blow dryer eventually I'm sure.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

It surprised me that the noise didn't bother the dogs.  The dryer is very loud.
Always move forward. Never look back.