• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 92
Total: 92

Tuesday rainy coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2017, 05:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2017, 10:20:22 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2017, 10:12:14 AM
...good morning all...no coffee today...still got a little rumbling in the intestinal tract...

...our Non-Talent show is this afternoon...looking forward to it...Another friend named Ron and I are doing a series of one-line groaners between the skits...almost each one starts with

"Hey Ron!"
"Yeah Ron?"
and then followed with something like this...
A VW bus crashed with 4 lawyers in it. You want to know the real tragedy?
What's that?
It had room for 4 more!

It went off pretty good! :o ...got at least one big groan from the audience...that's a score...!!!   |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I think my favorite lawyer joke is the one about California & New Jersey.....  California has the most lawyers and New Jersey has the most hazardous waste dumps.....  New Jersey got first pick!  It was always a hit at the yearly environmental remediation training classes.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 21, 2017, 08:25:15 PM
I think my favorite lawyer joke is the one about California & New Jersey.....  California has the most lawyers and New Jersey has the most hazardous waste dumps.....  New Jersey got first pick!  It was always a hit at the yearly environmental remediation training classes.

Dennis
Wish I'd read this before the show. It's a great one!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron