• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Tuesday rainy coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2017, 05:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is very, very, very good  |^|.....up early, but just getting on ....windy, cool, dank, rainy out there.....blah....hopefully it'll clear up by daylight  huh

...a purz'n day here...nothing planned as yet.... huh..I guess we'll take it as it comes... huh

..now for more coffee....almost time for pot #2....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Another unseasonably warm day here.  No rain forecast here until very late Friday / early morning Saturday.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 21, 2017, 05:27:22 AM
Morning Jon.  Another unseasonably warm day here.  No rain forecast here until very late Friday / early morning Saturday.

Dennis

Morn'n Dennis....it'll be warm(er) around here too......might get outside again and enjoy it a bit... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2 about gone now..... |^|.....everyone sleeping in..??
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2017, 06:21:39 AM
..Pot #2 about gone now..... |^|.....everyone sleeping in..??

They must be  LOL

Just started pot #2 here.

Ordered a battery for the small Honda yesterday, might stop by and pick it up and then swing by Pop's garage for a bit of clean up.  There is so much trash in the garage, I'm trying to get ride of it a little bit each week.  Tomorrow is trash day, so if I don't go get a load, I'll miss the opportunity.....

Dennis

wsantia1

The coffee is great today. A little colder than it was over the weekend but the rest of the week will be warm. It is still February, right?

Some putzing and cleanup. Hopefully a nap too later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..new battery....cool..bet it pops right over... |^|....I see a short ride in your future.. |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
The coffee is great today. A little colder than it was over the weekend but the rest of the week will be warm. It is still February, right?

Some putzing and cleanup. Hopefully a nap too later on.

...nap?....me too. perhaps sooner than I thought too.... 8)
Jon

Mugwump

...just caught 30 winks.....fell asleep in the recliner.....it'll have to do for now....going to go scout out a new collar for Sassy  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...good morning all...no coffee today...still got a little rumbling in the intestinal tract...

...our Non-Talent show is this afternoon...looking forward to it...Another friend named Ron and I are doing a series of one-line groaners between the skits...almost each one starts with

"Hey Ron!"
"Yeah Ron?"
and then followed with something like this...
A VW bus crashed with 4 lawyers in it. You want to know the real tragedy?
What's that?
It had room for 4 more!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2017, 10:12:14 AM
...good morning all...no coffee today...still got a little rumbling in the intestinal tract...

...our Non-Talent show is this afternoon...looking forward to it...Another friend named Ron and I are doing a series of one-line groaners between the skits...almost each one starts with

"Hey Ron!"
"Yeah Ron?"
and then followed with something like this...
A VW bus crashed with 4 lawyers in it. You want to know the real tragedy?
What's that?
It had room for 4 more!

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..Great day here...60's and the sun has come out...light breeze.... |^|

...errands done and now settling in.... 8).....LOL...I actually got new sneakers too... |^|.....been a while for the old pair....they've served me well, and will continue to do so as I wear em around here til they disintegrate.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

It rained in the morning and we had a shower in the afternoon.  The sun's out now.  It keeps being T Shirt weather.  This is the weirdest weather I have ever seen.  I keep telling folks who are having their dogs shaved in February to expect snow in July ???
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Here we have trees and spring bulbs in bloom that shouldn't be until next month.  They are all in danger of freezing...
Barb