• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:10:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

Chocolate heaven....

Started by Mugwump, April 12, 2013, 07:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Cookie dough on bottom, Oreos arranged in the middle, and brownie batter poured over the top. Bake until brownies are done.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at that! Holy cow! Better not show my daughter that, she'll be buggin me to run to the store for all the ingredients! Looks too rich and sweet for me, but she'd love it I know! Looks like a fun recipe too!

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Ron Sower

Killer meal..!   Yes, I said MEAL!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 16, 2013, 10:20:15 AM
Killer meal..!   Yes, I said MEAL!

Well, you could add a few calories for the glass(s) of cold milk... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Whole milk, not that low percent stuff.  Lol.   :P
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 16, 2013, 02:27:55 PM
Whole milk, not that low percent stuff.  Lol.   :P

You bet.... ;D
Jon

Barb

Well, since I am a chocoholic that looks like something I might like a small serving of.  Maybe I will make a small one, just to try it.  Looks interesting, how about some vanilla ice cream with it while still warm??
Barb

Mugwump

Hmmmm........ yeah, with whipped cream and a cherry on top.... :P
Jon