• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:45:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

..and now the Dumbos too

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..just checking tanks and the Dumbo guppy's have spawned too..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Your guppies are very beautiful.  I tried to get into Guppies once.  They're just not the fish for me huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 04, 2017, 02:33:24 PM
Your guppies are very beautiful.  I tried to get into Guppies once.  They're just not the fish for me huh

,,they've never really been my bag of tea either....until we saw some of the recent strains.....they are easy to care for, and a pleasant addition to the fish room too....all the colors and patterns amaze us....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...and now the Pastel half blacks have spawned..... 8)

Jon

ilroost

Nice!! All this talk about guppies has me wanting to give it a go. Believe it or not I have never kept guppies.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 04, 2017, 05:32:56 PM
Nice!! All this talk about guppies has me wanting to give it a go. Believe it or not I have never kept guppies.

I never have really either.....Jan had guppies in her home tank before we were married tho.....

When we get some of the fry grown a bit I'll send you some, if ya want?......weather will be warmer too by then...
Jon

ilroost