• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:04:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 154
Total: 155

TAFII

Started by PaulineMi, April 11, 2013, 07:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Anyone know what's up with The Angelfish Forum being down?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

I know they have a couple new button pushers, but I don't know if that's it...??..Maybe the bill didn't get renewed and they haven't changed Tamar being the 'owner'.....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I had asked them to add Tapatalk.  Wonder if someone tried and failed.  ???
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Frank The Plumber

What happened is that I joined and sent in my 5 spot. Most things I join or get involved with or places I like going to eat, dance, drink, view people, etc fail within 60 to 90 days of my official certified involvement. Sorry.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 11, 2013, 03:50:07 PM
What happened is that I joined and sent in my 5 spot. Most things I join or get involved with or places I like going to eat, dance, drink, view people, etc fail within 60 to 90 days of my official certified involvement. Sorry.

LOL.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 11, 2013, 03:50:07 PM

That was for The Angelfish Society (TAS) wasn't it?  It's our regular angelfish forum (TAF II) that's been down.

Frank The Plumber

Yup. It's the same to me. Sort of.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

It's back now....
Jon

Jdmcfast

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 11, 2013, 10:02:28 AM
I have asked for this several times wth no luck:'(
Josh

BallAquatics

Quote from: Jdmcfast on April 12, 2013, 09:41:23 AM

From the Admin side, it is a PITA.  It's a pain to install and then it still has problems..... about half the errors on the system are where Tapatalk isn't doing what it should be.  If we had sensitive info on the site, I'd drop it in a heart beat, but we don't so I tolerate it.  Maybe with time they will get it to where it should be.....  I just received an email this morning that there is a new upgrade.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 12, 2013, 10:06:10 AM
Quote from: Jdmcfast on April 12, 2013, 09:41:23 AM

From the Admin side, it is a PITA.  It's a pain to install and then it still has problems..... about half the errors on the system are where Tapatalk isn't doing what it should be.  If we had sensitive info on the site, I'd drop it in a heart beat, but we don't so I tolerate it.  Maybe with time they will get it to where it should be.....  I just received an email this morning that there is a new upgrade.

Dennis

thankd, Dennis...I know they a pita....
Jon