• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:18:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Wednesdays food...

Started by Mugwump, January 18, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..picked up some great rolls, so now we're making Italian beef in the slow cooker......MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm defrosting some tamales that the son of my old lady picked up for me outside of Jackson.  They're from a Mexican guy with a tamale stand on the side of the road.  They're quite close to the tamales I'd buy from the tamale man would walk through the neighborhoods with his cart full of steaming tamales calling, "Tamales....Tamales..."
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Nice big pot of chili.  Went a little heavy on the spices so it's got a nice bite to it.  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 18, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
Nice big pot of chili.  Went a little heavy on the spices so it's got a nice bite to it.  LOL

Dennis

That's a nice idea for me to make this week end.  I have a recipe I like from Aton Brown.  It's cooked in the oven low and slow.  It calls for Adobo chilis which I adore.  They add a lovely smokiness along with their spiciness.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Frank and I will eat on this for a couple of days and then use the last thick bit in the bottom of the pot for hot dogs with chili & cheese.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

...The Italian beef was beyond expectations.....MMMmmmmmm    w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...my favorite Mexican place here for enchilada style burrito...I bring half of it home for lunch tomorrow... |^|

...Liz, they have fairly hot salsa with their chips...I'm working on it...!!! 8) 8) 8)

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron