• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

Thursday's (Wednesday?) coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 18, 2017, 05:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is excellent this morning....33deg's and foggy...low 40's for the next few days...one day will actually hit close to 60   |^|..and rain in there for a couple of the days....it's pretty wet, and muddy, now...hope we don't get too much more...

..errands, putz'n, and grocery shopping for us....after that.. huh ...maybe a stop to check out if any newer books have arrived yet...?

...now?... more of this great coffee...MMMmmm

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  One of us needs more coffee although I don't know which one of us it is just yet.....

Isn't it just Wednesday???  More coffee!!!   :D :D :D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 18, 2017, 06:00:05 AM
Morning Jon.  One of us needs more coffee although I don't know which one of us it is just yet.....

Isn't it just Wednesday???  More coffee!!!   :D :D :D

Dennis

...ok ok..Wednesday......sheesh......more coffee, yup....more coffee... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this Wednesday morning. The rain has finally stopped but it will be cloudy most of the day. However temps will get up into the 50s.

Have more fish to get to the LFS today. He wants some of my small adults Angels and about 30 snots. That will be great for my downsize. Since I have no Angel fry at this moment it seems that a lot of folks are willing to take some of the adults off of my hands.

It looks like soon I will only have the Altums, some seniors, my pairs and the snots, cories, guppies and L183, L340. Aside from the Angels the rest of my stock can be accommodated in smaller tanks. |^| |^| |^| 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..well, pot #2 going......it'll soon be Wed.... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Coffee's great.

I'm celebrating. After all the years of paying in, my very first social security check was deposited today.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 18, 2017, 08:01:00 AM
Coffee's great.

I'm celebrating. After all the years of paying in, my very first social security check was deposited today.

...congrat's !!
Jon

wallace

A storm is raging outside and the house is creaking. That field work I had scheduled for the day can wait for another day.

The power is blinking so I should be here........ the perfect excuse. ;D
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 18, 2017, 08:04:59 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on January 18, 2017, 08:01:00 AM
Coffee's great.

...congrat's !!

Hoooraaaaaaay!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Yep...It's wednesday alright! I have an alert set up in my phone to let me know the days that Lucy's and my SS, and my retirement payments hit the bank....3 different dates thru the month....It's nice to get paid for waking up....! |^|

...and the coffee tastes so much better on those 3 days!!!!...

...sunny and cool this morning...49 when I got up...

...gonna get a haircut at noon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

I have another retirement account from a factory where I worked for 23 years. I'm gonna hold off collecting that till I'm 65. Should get an extra 50 cents a month. LOL

Mugwump

...back from errands and shopping...yada yada....only one more trip out later  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...been a long day here....up early, then run run run....just got back a bit ago from taking #2 son over to Batavia for a job interview......pooped now
Jon