• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:15:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

Well, I found out...

Started by Ron Sower, January 12, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

UPDATE.... 8)

...This afternoon was a near perfect one, considering I only have one tank to play with right now...Lucy went with a gaggle of gals to a tea and fashion show |^|...I had a small box of plants in the mail from a fella in Preoria |^|...so that was all I needed for an afternoon of arms in water up to my elbows planting and rescaping the tank |^|...I spent almost an hour tying Anubias onto a root stump, thanks to my fat, tactile-challenged fingers...

...since I also put some new substrate in to fill in some low spots, I thought the tank would be murky for a day or 2, but when we got back from dinner at friends, it was crystal clear...WOW!!

... so far fish loss is only 4 neons...12 left...and I think one oto...4 left... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

+1

I like the depth of a corner tank.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

..I like it  |^|......very nice job...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Thank you!  When it grows in it'll look much better.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron