• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 144
Total: 145

NFL playoffs...

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2017, 07:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

We actually went down to a local saloon to watch it. They had an all you can eat indoor tailgate deal. It was pretty cool. At first it was kinda fun. Then, they got drunk and loud. Really loud. We're at home now, but back at the saloon, they're having a real good time. I can't remember the last time I watched a game at the saloon.

Mugwump

What a game !!!!....dayam... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2017, 07:03:05 PM
What a game !!!!....dayam... |^|

Yes what a game!!! Now the Cowboys go home once again. |^| |^| |^| They are young now though. They will be back.  huh lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 15, 2017, 07:34:08 PMYes what a game!!! Now the Cowboys go home once again. |^| |^| |^| They are young now though. They will be back.  huh lol

'Fraid so..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

Have to say that was one of the best games I have seen all year.  Yes my cowboys did loose but hey...   now Falcons better show up. I hate to see Packers in the SB...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on January 15, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
Have to say that was one of the best games I have seen all year.  Yes my cowboys did loose but hey...   now Falcons better show up. I hate to see Packers in the SB...

...your Cowboys ?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on January 08, 2017, 07:31:04 AM
...anybody got a horse in the race ?

I was gonna say Da Bears but ... 

You didn't really think I'd let this one pass without a comment did you Jon?

Go Packers.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on January 20, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

Go Packers.

LOL...and now Roger's has the flu bug?....wondered where you were... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

My default team is now the Steelers.

Go Packers.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Go Packers.

I'm not around much but I'm not the kind of guy who dishes it out and can't take it.  My Packers looked like crap last weekend.  In the second half I was actually laughing at how poorly they were playing.  The good news is that Tom Clements will not be back so all our problems are solved.  If only someone would remind name what he did again.  It's not like he was our defensive coordinator or anything like that.

Could be some interesting football next season if we can get the medical ward of Green Bay and Chicago cleared  of injured players.

At least you baseball fans have something to look forward to.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB