• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 05:22:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

NFL playoffs...

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2017, 07:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...anybody got a horse in the race ?   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm rooting for the Giants because I am a New Yorker (Vikki is a Giants fan) but in reality I am a Jets fan. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Seahawks, of course!  ;D Made it through the first round...we'll see about the next one.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Packers of course.  Even if they aren't going to go very far.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

ilroost

Willie i'm a big Jets fan also. JEEZ what a crappy year!!!

wsantia1

Quote from: ilroost on January 08, 2017, 03:32:17 PM
Willie i'm a big Jets fan also. JEEZ what a crappy year!!!

It sure was. Last year was 'Fool's Gold". huh
Willie

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 15, 2017, 07:15:08 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2017, 06:33:16 AM
Quote from: P4Angels on January 14, 2017, 11:22:05 PM
COWBOYS!!!!!

......nada.... 8)

Anybody but the Cowboys......

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|...or New England, or the Packers...... huh...really too bad about the Raiders...I'd have root'd them on....
Jon

Rjb3

According to some experts, Green Bay is going to give the Cowboys all they can handle. One guy thought they may be walking into a buzz saw. We'll find out later. . . . . .

ilroost

I would of thought that also, but with out Jordy Nelson now i'm not so sure

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2017, 07:16:56 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 15, 2017, 07:15:08 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 15, 2017, 06:33:16 AM
Quote from: P4Angels on January 14, 2017, 11:22:05 PM
COWBOYS!!!!!

......nada.... 8)

Anybody but the Cowboys......

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|...or New England, or the Packers...... huh...really too bad about the Raiders...I'd have root'd them on....

Yep I dislike New England too.
Willie

Mugwump

GB 14 Dallas 3......GB's ball too............

Jon

Mugwump

...turning into quite a game now....
Jon