• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 01:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Took some photos today

Started by Frank The Plumber, April 05, 2013, 07:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

Five pack of streamers on this wild x cross hybrid.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

Today I put the blanket over a 55 gallon tank with around 125 dime plus 80 day old half black as yet unturned fish. I could see just a hint of a shadow of melanin beginning to show and so I decided to give them a boost by placing this tank totally dark.

The phenotypes in this tank are Hb blush, Hb turquoise, Hb black blush and Hb black velvet in veil. Should be some neat stuff, most of these have a good amount of guanine on them too which causes iridescence. Hoping for a good result.

So far the het He's have albinos in the mix.

pashley

beautiful, i want some of those zig zag rainbows and some of the half blacks.