• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

Took some photos today

Started by Frank The Plumber, April 05, 2013, 07:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

Het half black blush non Pb  (made in plumberlandia)
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Albino koi pearl veils. (Made in plumberlandia) Paired and lated eggs, 300 wigglers. Toes crossed, and other things too.

Frank The Plumber

Frank The Plumber

b125killer

They all look great. I like the albino koi.
Scott

ilroost

Never was a big angel fish lover, but you guy's are sure changing my mind with all these great looking angels on here

PaulineMi

There are angelfish people who are quietly creating and breeding incredibly beautiful fish as you've seen on here. These aren't angels that one finds in a LFS. While shipping costs can oftentimes make one cringe the resulting beauty in the tank makes it all worthwhile.

And just think.....photos NEVER do them justice. It's so cool to hear people say "I normally don't care for angelfish but......."   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Frank The Plumber

PaulineMi

Wow Frank....beauties! 

Do I see rainbowfish in the group tank photo?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Frank The Plumber

Glossolepsis Doritiyi. The Zig Zag Rainbow. I have 120 or so at 3" in length in this tank.

Frank The Plumber

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

shatanka

Those Albino koi pearl veils and the chocolate smokies ( I think )? are gorgeous!