• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,311
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 173
Total: 175

I hate Wally World...

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2013, 07:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Just back from a trip from hell.... ;D...the only highlight is the weird people...they're still 'hawk'n' the plastic Easter baskets in the main aisles....LOL...but..Jan wanted some cheap garden gloves,etc...I almost got run down by an electric handicap cart....twice...I didn't realize they could do those 'snap U turns'....zounds......the 'G' force about hurled this nice blue haired lady across the underwear section...she was in terror.....I caught her before she crashed thru the bra racks as I was looking out for the other cart twirling around behind her, I think it was her husband??....but, we're safe at home now...with the girls and the demons...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Safe at home with the demons.  That's good.  I hate it so much that I was given a $25. gift card for Christmas by a customer, and I still haven't been able to make myself go spend it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I know an optometrist who practiced at Wally World. When he opened his own practice he said the best thing about it is he'll never have to use a Walmart  bathroom again.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

There must be a big difference in the stores....  I love my WalMart!  Friendly helpful people, great prices, and if they don't have what I'm looking for in the store, they usually have it on-line and send it to the store so I can pick it up - NO shipping charges.

Some of you know my wife is in very poor health.  The WalMart Pharmacy has literally saved me thousands of dollars.....

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dennis

b125killer

you should go to wally world at 3 in the morning. That's when the true crazies come out. other than the freak show i don't mind going there. 
Scott